Therapy at manchesterCBT
Therapy is only delivered by Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapists. They are fully qualified and accredited by the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP). This means that they have years of experience and comply with the 'Guidelines for Good Practice of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy'.
There are four areas of help available:
Sessions are typically for 50 minutes. A full treatment programme is usually between 5-20 sessions.
The length of therapy depends on the nature of your problems and on your progress.
What our clients say...
"Things have really improved for me since my last session, to the point where people don’t even recognise its me anymore – but in a good way.All in all things have been totally different for me and even I cant believe how different. So I just wanted to say thank you, your help really has made a difference!!"
- We offer
- CBT for depression in Manchester.
- CBT for OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) in Manchester.
- CBT for health anxiety in Manchester.
- CBT for social anxiety in Manchester.
- CBT for chronic worry (generalised anxiety disorder) in Manchester.
- CBT for PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) in Manchester.
- CBT for panic in Manchester.
- CBT for phobias in Manchester.
- CBT for stress in Manchester.
- CBT for low self esteem in Manchester.
- CBT for anger management in Manchester.
All sessions are completely confidential. The therapists at manchesterCBT are fully qualified to post graduate level and Accredited by the British Association for Behavioural and Congnitive Psychotherapies (BABCP). This ensures they have the knowledge and experience necessary to provide you with safe and effective treatment.